Sales orders can be received in multiple ways, which can make it difficult to keep track of it. To make sure you don’t miss any order you can make Call lists with OVO-Vision and use EDI to receive orders digitally. When using EDI it is possible to do the complete order to cash process without any human intervention.
Creating invoices for customers can be challenging. Different size, different UOM for ordering, different prices for different UOM and different payment terms for example.
OVO-Vision is set up to simplify invoicing:
- Call List orders will be settled via the call list at the screen; the assortment of the customers will show; customer service enters the quantity ordered in the call list and create a sales order for the entered lines
- Assortments can be set up per (group of) customer with a list of items that are valid for them to purchase in a specific period under specific conditions
- It is possible to set up customer requirements per customer per item; these can be related to the conditions on how the eggs are produced or how they are processed
- Information about various dates such as best before dates and label information are available on all areas where they are needed
- Pricing, discounts, charges and allowances can be setup per customer group, customer and/or ship-to
- Pricing can use market prices and averages in time and markets
- Shipping methods can be set up with different Agents; even drop shipments can be handled, automatically generating purchase orders for external transport companies
- All documents can be set up individually per customer or ship-to and can be sent out through PDF, EDI or on paper; pricelists can be handled in a similar way
- The complete sales history can be looked up easily
- Checking minimum item and/or order amounts
- Contracts can be set up for delivery of a certain quantity, during a certain period and an agreed price
- Return orders can be created in case the product was damaged or outdated
Do the complete order to cash process without any human intervention.
During the order process all information is easily accessible by customer service such as specific customer or item information, item availability and specifications. Once the orders are received in the system, OVO-Vision can automatically create production plans (MRP/MPS), warehouse shipments and picks.
Routing and stop information is taken care of at order level as a proposal and can be further processed in OVO-Vision transport management system. Packaging material such as racks, plastic crates, pallets or tanks are in some cases more expensive than the product they carry. It is good to keep track of which return good went to which customer and if it is returned or not. OVO-Vision Sales can just keep track of it but also has the ability to charge and credit the customer for these items.